Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oops... I did it again.

So, yesterday I posted a status update on my FB page which was then reposted by a friend. My intent was to point out that, yeah, Amy whats-her-face drugged herself to death (Darwinian theory working as intended) and people were making a huge deal out of it while ignoring the more important event that had occurred that day: 92 people being murdered by a Christian extremist in Norway.

I just had to post the ensuing conversation for posterity and hilarity. So, for those of you not fortunate enough to have enjoyed this on Buie's FB page, I give you "The Angry Teabagger."

I apologize for the shitty image quality. 

I didn't feel the need to throw gas on the fire by pointing out that I am not alone in viewing the tea party as an extremist fringe political cult. With figureheads like Limbaugh, Bachmann, Glenn Beck, and Sarah Palin it's hard to take them seriously, and easy to see why I would equate them to gun loving, religious, xenophobic, anti-anything-not-Christian fuckbags like this Norwegian bomber chap. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That's, uh, pretty special, there. Way to get folks to take the Tea Party seriously there, buddy. Oi...

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the religious zealots and anti-choice (of all kinds) restrictionists hadn't hijacked the Tea Party they might have gotten a lot more independent voters on board who dream of less centralization and big gov't. Alas, these TP's are even more to the right than mainstream GOP zombies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn. The 10yr anniversary of this came and went with no explosions.

    ReplyDelete