Monday, February 22, 2010

Mediocre Man vs. The Finish Line

My company will be closing some time around the end of May or beginning of June. You would think that, given our mutual circumstances, we would all be able to get along and just get the job done, collect our severance checks, and go our separate ways. You would of course be wrong.

The people I work with are the biggest bunch of bottom-feeding, ass-kissing, back stabbing, drama reveling twatwaffles that humanity could ever produce. These people spend more time complaining about doing a simple task than it would have taken them to just STFU and complete the task. It would be easier to count the people I do like than it would be to count those I dismiss as human refuse.

It is a chore to drag myself into that place day after day. I have 10 years into this company and if not for that severance check dangling on a stick in front of me I would pull a Scarface and walk.

I know what you're thinking... "Isn't going out in a blaze of glory like Pacino a bit overkill for a shit hole job?"

And the answer is yes. Because that isn't the Scarface I was referring to, this is:

1 comment:

  1. Ten years - sheesh!
    The finish line awaits, my friend.

    ReplyDelete